Krafty Keely

Krafty Keely

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Fathers Day


Well Fathers day was a revelation this year as Callum produced the whole meal!
He has in the past managed beans on toast without burning the house down although the smoke detector has objected.

The menu was Spaghetti Bolognese with Garlic Bread

Chocolate Profiteroles

Fruit Salad(for me)

I am not on a diet but couldn't have the profiteroles as I have a dairy intolerance:-(

Now I know this does not sound the most exciting of menu's but I have to point out(proud mother moment) he MADE it himself. When I say MADE it I mean he did not use a bottled sauce he MADE it. He did not buy a pizza base he MADE it, can you tell how proud I am?


The spaghetti went down well there was no time to take a photo before it was demolished and my dad seemed to enjoy it what do you think?

The garlic bread was tasty!


The profiteroles were fun to make!







And good to eat




You can see how we are a quiet, shy family!


I am afraid I didn't manage to get any photos of Craig at least none that came out any good.


We had a lovely surprise at the end of the meal just before little C cleared away and washed up(that boy will make a great wife!)


Please tell me that you can see a heart too.

What a wonderful day a meal prepared with love shared with people I love could it be any better?

Well I have a craft club date tonight and I am taking the camera so I may have more to tell you about.

I really need to go and make dinner please don't forget my Giveaway.

I don't want to boast but I worked out the link thingy! Yeah!

Take care till next time Keely x




2 comments:

JuicyFig said...

ahhh, little C all grown up! doesn't seam 5 minutes he and Taryn were dancing round my coffee table to 'day trip to bangor' hehehe

you will HAVE to let me in on the how to do a link thingy!!! please????

Kath
x

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Little C would be most welcome in our house to teach little H how to cook a meal for us..
What a treat and an edible one too!
Well done with the linking .. it makes life so much easier!

Michelex