Krafty Keely

Krafty Keely

Friday 13 June 2008

Virginal Blog

This is my very first Test Blog and I am sure it will be very short and very boring!!
I have been looking at lots of wonderful blogs throughout the site and to be quite honest I am really jealous, why oh why do other people have such interesting/active/inspiring lives(delete as appropriate)?
So enough about you it's time for Me.
My name is Keely and I live in the wonderful Ribble Valley in the North of England in a small village called Billington which is where you will also find Kath aka Juicy Fig(haven't worked out the old linky thingy yet) who doesn't know that she has started me on this slippy path.
I am married to the wonderful but ever so slightly, irritating, pedantic, pompous Craig. But generally he is just wonderful. After 20 years the shine starts to come off the armour unless he keeps buffing it, and to be honest he doesn't have the energy he used to have so buffs infrequently nowadays!
We have a 17 year old son Callum, who I am extremely proud to say uses full words and on occasion sentences and does not grunt responses at any time. I understand this to be quite unusual for a male teenager and will attribute it to the years of investment I have placed in him developing his verbal and listening skills. Craig used to say "shut up will you the child is going to get a headache" and I of course, being wiser and getting more sense from the 4 week old studiously ignored him and continued to blabber to our son.
I am aware I am now blabbering into blog space which may be one of the reasons why I have decided to blog in the first place. You guys can read or ignore and I still get to blabber regardless. I would of course prefer to know that my ramblings are being read and met with interest.
In future I will try to be a little more coherent(don't bet on it though)
For a test blog I think I have said way too much so will say good bye until later.
Keely x

1 comment:

SadieandLance said...

Welcome to blogland Keely, it's lovely to meet you and your blog!