Krafty Keely

Krafty Keely

Saturday 5 July 2008

Home at Last

Hooray I am home for 2 whole weeks, I will still have to travel but I will be able to sleep in my very own non hotel bed every night for 14 nights.


How cool is that. Only one downside I have to get used to sharing again!


I was reading TillyBoo's blog and she was commenting on how Boo seems to have grown before her eyes so to speak and then I found this video about some of the naughty things our Kids can do!


Pretty Shabby has received her cards now so I can post some photos.


She is expecting a niece or nephew soon and asked for a card to welcome the new arrival so here's what I sent


Over the last week I have been in a hotel so have been knitting!

This is something I haven't done in an awful long time as I am not very good or well practiced at it.

I thought I would make some knitted brooches/corsages will decide when they are finished what to call them.

At the moment I just have strips of knitting which look like they couldn't be anything, so tomorrow I am off to the car boot to find some vintage buttons to add to the centre then I can make them up and show you.

Did I tell you I am home for 2 weeks I am so pleased.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend

Keely

No comments: